MsP510

My 71 1600 Wagon FJ20ET

in my position i have to remain neutral, it helps bring control the tension between the different areas.

f*%#, what a poor excuse, maybe i'll just shut up and crawl back in my hole

your hole has a name.......Penrith

So does yours, "insert here boys"

Wanna take me up on that offer?

*waits foir PSI510 to say 'Get back on topic!'*

Wanna take me up on that offer?

*waits foir PSI510 to say 'Get back on topic!'*

sure, depending on the experience you've got, it may hurt but....

Keep the personal stuff to PM please..........................................................................

................................................................................

sure, depending on the experience you've got, it may hurt but....

from what mandy has told me about you, its not going to hurt at all.

This thread officially bought to you by coopers home brew.....

Alicia - I think you need to get out the baseball bat (and I don't mean to get BH ready for Jon... )

This thread officially bought to you by coopers home brew.....

Alicai...

your not wrong Jeff!

ANYWAY

The turbo is off and in the process of changing the snapped studs and should be back on the road in a week or two

Dont forget to bring it round to get the diff angle tweaked Leesha

as soon as its back together jeff we will be coming round mate thats exacually what she said

get the whip cracking(u no wat i mean) and get mark moving so u can get the wagon out on the road again,

No whips needed round here mate alicia and i put it all back together on the weekend its now completly finished and drives like a purrrrrlllllllleeeeerrr hey leash. Just got to pay rego at the end of the week..

Yes I finally made it into the 12sec club! :yahoo:

Took it to wsid last night for a squirt after having it completely re-tuned by JEM a couple of weeks ago, was running about 15psi on street tyres, 1st run was 12.946 at 111mph, 2nd run 12.906 at 112mph, 3rd run 14.46 at 100mph (turned the boost down to 12psi), and 4th run 12.9?? at 116mph. I was not really too fussed on my reaction times just yet, I was focusing on just taking off at the right revs (that has always been my weak point I think), and after taking in some advice from Mark (DA75IN) and Jeff (SX510) my gear changes got better as the night went on also. From memory I think my 60ft times were about 2.4sec so I want to work on that next. My coach ;) has suggested that I let my tyre pressure down and get some more heat into them to prevent wheelspin, but in order to do that I really need to get the tramping problem fixed first to keep the wheels down.

So next I will be getting some tramp rods installed and the diff angled tweaked, practice taking off more to get my 60ft time down a bit more and give it another crack!

But all in all I am stoked to actually crack it into the 12's where it should be :D

good work on the 12's Ms mack. Dont bother with the drags anymore and get it setup to have a go at the track ;)

Yep was a good night out nice and cool air no other datos where there unfortunately but alicia`s car got ALOT of attention from spectators and other competitors people where constantly comenting on the car which was good encouragement they where even more impressed when they found out it was totally owned and built by a lady!.

The cars got through faily quick, Im pretty happy with the way you went last night considering nerves and the handfull of times you have spent at the track.

As stated after some key pointers from the master himself (shoey and crew) and with a bit more practice the car will definatly do a low 12 without the use of slicks. Gear changes where smooth and the gear ratios is near perfect the car is running across the line at perfect revs The car makes max power at 6500 and went over the after some coaching at 6400ish.

well done looking forward to going back out there and doing it again!!

Well done Alicia, good mph too.

If you get the 60fters down to at least 2.0 then definitely low 12s.

This done on street tyres? Semis will get you there.

Nice work! any videos and what power is it making out of interest?

Keen to take my car back out now that it is actually tuned properly.

Top effort last night Alicia, I trust my tip about shaking knees worked for you ;)

Seriously, your passes were all very clean and consistent, with minimal duress applied to the FJ or the car (unlike

)

Thanks guys!

Martin - no videos unfortunately, Jeff was going to tape it but the batteries ran out on his camcorder. And it made 240kw on 19psi

nice work! any engine bay pics? i tried to click on the ones a couple of pages back but they didnt work

HI Alicia, awsome times there, great stuff,

Keep up the good work,

Top job done by your coaches and pit crew, But it's the driver that needs all the credit, :D:D

Talk soon, Next time you go out, Will have to come and spectate,