• Announcements

• fly by

Still the original, still the best Nissan Datsun resource   11/02/2017

We set out to establish Datnet in the late '90s to provide the best Nissan-Datsun online resource, we don't plan to ever stray from that. Huge updates site-wide to make your experience the best it can be. Stay around, read, post and enjoy - when your done you can go back to Facebook and 'like' us there too: datnet.org on Facebook
Sign in to follow this  
Tyrie

Spotted

Starting this here because SEADAT is being a prick..

spotted 2 mint 120Ys today, one white sedan with vynal roof and one restored red coupe. Also spotted a few sunnys, including the silver one with ca18det.

spotted a stocker all original 120y on the north side with some old man driving it.

yeh thats the one off carsales with the recaro interior and FJ. I missed seing it in braddon coz I broke down

spotted a dark blue 120Y coupe with 13" drayway 4-spokes parked infront of a green 2seater zed with hotwires at the airport today

none taken, and you are correct, but seadat is local and i believe it is important to have a local site to refer to. datnet ACT could well replace seadat but theres more members on seadat then there are ACT members on datnet.

Its funny because the dattos are out there but either the people don't know the sites or for whatever reason just don't join up.

Spotted a sky blue 1600 at the airport with a sunvisor on the front windscreen yesterday

yes but all my mates don't have the internet let alone no how to use it

and we all have datsuns and i think that they are all really good quality cars

you were at the lights about to cross drakeford drive. you were looking the other way as I drove past along drakeford.

spotted Daniel Fitzpatrick's 1000 parked in civic last night, as well as the red 1200 coupe with the white roof. Also spotted some nice datto rally cars in woden today

spotted my dam getting sick and have not driven since monday but at least my new grill is on

bout three weekends ago went to canberra to pick up my 1200 sedan the fella i bought it off also had a cream 120y sedan that hes goin sr with his neighbour has an fj20 1600 his neighbours mate pulled up in sly 16 i think (awesome car) then seen a blue 120y sedan three 200bs a red tarmac rally 1600 two zeds and a 180b wagon