Sign in to follow this  
Baz

Datto thieves in SA

Rear tail lights stolen in Adelaide. What should they do?  

58 members have voted

1. 1.

• Let them bring them back and no harm done.
    • Let them bring them back, then hit 'em.
    • Go get them back yourself, and shout them a set of crutches!
    • Let them go, Karma will catch up with 'em....

hatseems some low lifes stole a RH tail lamp assy from a white 1600 at blackwood.

My customer has a good lead on the thieves.

He is undecieded whether to report them to the police or shout them a pair of crutches, or both.

if you return them & leave them by the mailbox all MAY be forgiven.

otherwise

My customer requested that I post this as his Inet is down.

All I can add is that you picked on the wrong guy to steal from.

after all the fights ive been in 9.5/10 its never worth it.

its a tail-light assembly that can still be bought NOS, its not like its irreplaceable its just a dog act thats annoying and time consuming.

criminal record, court/lawyer fee's, fines, possibility of jail. its never worth it man.

let em go karma will get them.

Bloody crooks,

We had our Datto 1000 stolen from out the front of our house at the end of last year. Found it dumped in Nth Adelaide with r/end damage, bastards.

I say let them bring them back, and bash the crap outta them, steal their clothes and and handcuff them to a pole in the main street of blackwood. See how they like that.

where can you get NOS genuine taillights?? im never around to see karma get my enemies ,so, punch holes in him, take it back , then break his fingers in the boot of the car he stole from. .no way any one could undo those tiny nuts with broken fingers.he wont do it again hehe. and u will feel much better. no way of identifying the lens means the coppers can do sweet FA ,unless they have prints? even then they cant do much

i say post who they are baz if you guys know them ....I dont want to assoiate with members like thats if they are on this forum..

Tell the police. Say who the suspects are.

Our police are as good as the public which supports them.

I agree it's a nuisance all the running around to replace etc etc, and also to be a witness in court, but our own karma is important too and doing the right things is good for it.

nos tailights arent exactly jumping out everywhere to be bought.. not cheaply anyone.. thats %#@!ed up... if you know who it is then just go steal something of greater value from them.. then setup cameras out the front of yours.. dog act... tight ass %#@!s.. just buy onem do the hard work to find bits like everyone else...

the below option is good..

smash him... only answer

just dont go round his house and smash him.. at the pub one night.. what the %#@! did you say to me misses just then mate... then BAM!

yeh do that and he's likely to come back and steal the rest of your car while you're in lockup... it's not even worth risking mate

little turds always get what they deserve aye.

no they never really do get what they deserve mate..

I suppose that depends on who they steal from.

A good example of my position on theft is that slim ball on two hands that steals the XB coupe heath ledgers character has borrowed to deliver the money.

This is also the kind of repayment that should be dealt to the wankers that scratched up PRO20T's car.

just dont go round his house and smash him.. at the pub one night.. what the f*%# did you say to me misses just then mate... then BAM!

GOD I HATE THAT FUCKIN LINE!

be better to befriend him, get invited to his house for parties and stuff. and slowly get you're own back from the inside. being a tightass im, sure he's living with mummy or renting. so fuck him up for the future. credit wise and socially. its not the material things that drive a person insane. do it well enough he might even neck himself. im dark sometimes!

no they never really do get what they deserve mate..

I suppose that depends on who they steal from.

A good example of my position on theft is that slim ball on two hands that steals the XB coupe heath ledgers character has borrowed to deliver the money.

This is also the kind of repayment that should be dealt to the wankers that scratched up PRO20T's car.

scratchin a car is dog as.. if i knew who it was then yeah.. thats mad in two hands.. that gressy %#@! %#@!ed out hard