• Announcements

• fly by

Still the original, still the best Nissan Datsun resource   11/02/2017

We set out to establish Datnet in the late '90s to provide the best Nissan-Datsun online resource, we don't plan to ever stray from that. Huge updates site-wide to make your experience the best it can be. Stay around, read, post and enjoy - when your done you can go back to Facebook and 'like' us there too: datnet.org on Facebook
Sign in to follow this  
TOWIE

G'day...

Sent here by Mark (DA75IN) with the family of Dato's...

One of (if not my best) customers... He's personally paid for my full heated, fresh water filtered inground pool with spa just in tow's...

Thanks Mark...

And i havent even seen an invite!!! ...Welcome along mate...

One of (if not my best) customers... He's personally paid for my full heated, fresh water filtered inground pool with spa just in tow's...

Thanks Mark...

Did you use to own a mazsport rotang sikma?

:lol: And i havent even seen an invite!!! ...Welcome along mate...

Have to dig the hole first...

Thanks Mark...

Did you use to own a mazsport rotang sikma?

I had a Sigma with a rotary in it, yes...

I had a Sigma with a rotary in it, yes...

Awesome, I remember it from the Serious Performance Series, nice car that and welcome

welcome mate, are u offering to cut sick deals for all us datto guys on towing

welcome mate, are u offering to cut sick deals for all us datto guys on towing

Price is one thing im sure he will look after you all equally But these days there are so many dodgy tow truck drivers that just dont give a shit about the car.. And other drivers you cant trust that there not going to come back and rip it from you .Dannys service is second to none i have left my keys and my car with him countless times and have full confidence that nothing will happen to it and be in good hands ..Danny looks after his truck like we look after our cars In some cases better this shows his quality of work..I would wait an hour for him than get some yobo to tow my cars home..

do you work only out west or do u venture to the east aswell?? im currently paying $60 shire to shire or st/george to shire for tows.. can u beat or match that?

he is out west so its going to be pretty hard for him to match that sort of dollers ..He would have to drive an hour in and an hour home + the tow ..i highly dought it mate. thats a pretty good rate though bebs

thought it was a good rate. would of been interested to see how much he'd charge for same distance tho.. for something to compare too see if i can bargain him down any more haha.. has he got set rates or more of a " ahh yeah $100 should do it"... i paid $60 for a 3km( one side of the suburb to the other) tow once and the car was drivable hahahaha

its cheaper to get my car towed on a truck that to get a car trailer for me, considering my car never leaves the shire/st george area its perfect almost

be careful about this thread. jon might see it as advertising and delete it hahaha

danny has towed my orange 1600 a FEW times as well,, defineately worth getting him to tow it rather than risk a shonky tow truck driver.