Congrats to PJ on his 9.6 @144 pass . Thats fkn moving..

was that on street tyres?

It was on Mickey Thomson ET street tyres

Thanks guys, going to try a new turbo setup now. Sold the 1600cc injectors, throwing in ID2000's and another 044. Don't know if this new turbo will go faster but I'm psyched for some track days now and hopefully can keep it into the 9's with a twist of the boost controller.

30uxuub.jpg

Between QLD and here Brad ;)

Made a bit more power with the new combo. Now runs a Precision Billet turbo, gotta say they're pretty unreal!

Also Brad that little one I showed you made 297kW @ wheels on my bosses S14 at 20psi. That's the journal bearing version too, full boost at 4100rpm. The SR only has BC drop in 264 cams! We're trying 30psi tomorrow but no doubt the injectors will stop it around 340kW.

Not bad for a turbo we sell for $1230!

Edited by PJ

Had a bit of bad luck at the drags on the 9th Feb, Ran a 12.2@121mph 1st run, 2nd run took off in 1st and the 2nd gear change was just too much, output shaft from gearbox twisted and snapped clean through. 2nd gear was also munched in the gearbox carnage.

No drags for a while now, already got a new box, just need to track down an S14 tailshaft input yoke, so I can custom make another tailshaft yoke to suit the single peice tailshaft I have.

Anyone got any recommendations for custom tailshaft work?

did anyone else see the white 1200 ute down wsid last night

a series injected turbo running 11.5 on 12in slicks???

Anyone racing tonight?

No but what did you run mate?

looks like no one has posted here for a while .

i ran 12.0 @ 120mph the other night at wsid which im pretty bloddy happy with considering i was only running a pair of dodgy street tires and heaps of wheel spin in 1st 2nd and 3rd. just need to get some slicks now and dip into low 11s

looks like no one has posted here for a while .

i ran 12.0 @ 120mph the other night at wsid which im pretty bloddy happy with considering i was only running a pair of dodgy street tires and heaps of wheel spin in 1st 2nd and 3rd. just need to get some slicks now and dip into low 11s

nice effort

• Like 1

Hi all,

I did 5 runs the other Sunday, 12.4, 12.9, 12.3, 12.3 and then a 12.4, Then drove the car home,

15 pound boost, SR20DET Stock motor, but T28 Turbo, 550cc injectors, half inch fuel rail, semi slicks 13 PSI, No wheel spin,

1000834d.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1000835c.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i did 5 runs also on the same day as shaun and my best of the day was 12.6 @ 108mph on street tyres with 16 pounds in them