• Announcements

• fly by

Still the original, still the best Nissan Datsun resource   11/02/2017

We set out to establish Datnet in the late '90s to provide the best Nissan-Datsun online resource, we don't plan to ever stray from that. Huge updates site-wide to make your experience the best it can be. Stay around, read, post and enjoy - when your done you can go back to Facebook and 'like' us there too: datnet.org on Facebook

yeah keen as for end of feb sometime.

when i went on the 23 jan there was a honda car club there that where all lined up in one lane so they could race each other.

would be sick if we could get a datto lane.

IDO11Z made 257rwkw on the unigroup dyno last night on 17psi with only a short trip around the block tuning by yavuz. It's getting adj cam gears and a better tune + more boost, will be interesting to see what power it makes, should reduce the quarter mile times considerably.

IDO11Z made 257rwkw on the unigroup dyno last night on 17psi with only a short trip around the block tuning by yavuz. It's getting adj cam gears and a better tune + more boost, will be interesting to see what power it makes, should reduce the quarter mile times considerably.

icon_e_surprised.gif

icon_e_surprised.gif

icon_e_surprised.gif

icon_e_surprised.gif

icon_e_surprised.gif

icon_e_surprised.gif

icon_e_surprised.gif

icon_e_surprised.gif

icon_e_surprised.gif

%#@! yeh!!!

let us know when he runs next. ill go see that for sure

Yavuz only has to put the cam gears in and tune it, so hopefully he'll have it back by next wednesday and the weather is clear. My mate is heading back to sea soon so he is keen to get it back out to eastern creek before he has to head off for a few months.

Yavuz only has to put the cam gears in and tune it, so hopefully he'll have it back by next wednesday and the weather is clear. My mate is heading back to sea soon so he is keen to get it back out to eastern creek before he has to head off for a few months.

give us a bell when he goes to wsid as im keen to take mine car out for a squirt

I might even come out for a look and a heckle. Maybe I should race the Q45 for a laugh as I'm all about the high 15's.

I might even come out for a look and a heckle. Maybe I should race the Q45 for a laugh as I'm all about the high 15's.

I tell you what I can vouch for that. I couldn't believe the way that tank launched as you left my house. I was laughing to myself from the sound of it as I walked back inside! What a beast!

Just an update on IDO:11Z, the car was making 287rwkw on 23psi with the adj cam gears in, but the alternator died.

Yavuz is hoping for a bit more once the alternator issue is fixed. Not bad for a 3071r

So did any one work out a date, So we can all be out there together, I'm keen to go out there soon,

My car might be a little lighter and and have better areodynamics, with the back quarter panel still dented in and a bit of paint of it. :

i thought from the datsun meeting it would be at the end of month... but if everyone's going this wednesday i will go out there aswell

tomorrow will be "Mostly Sunny"

look like there will be at least 4 dattos out (including me), I suggest do your scrutineering, then meet in the car park and try to line up in the same line

Im after someone who will be at WSID tommorow spectating and that has access to a digital video camera as i'm after some footage of Datsuns in action at WSID

Cheers

Peter

Fifth and last run for the night........

11.975 @ 119.76 1.8 60ft

That was a perfect run for me, I couldn't have done any more.

I'll have detail runs in feature car section soon

Ohhhhhh yeah Nice one Pete!

That's what you were chasing no doubt! That's a pretty sick time for that baby turbo and those tyres

Time for a big boy now hey?

Great work last night Pete - It looked like a very clean pass from where I sat

I took a few pics, will post up soon.

GO THE SR!!

So whos heading out tomorrow night?

Ill be there racing the 720 and i think a few others from the meeting last night said they were going.

Hopefully the rain holds out.