• Announcements

• fly by

Still the original, still the best Nissan Datsun resource   11/02/2017

We set out to establish Datnet in the late '90s to provide the best Nissan-Datsun online resource, we don't plan to ever stray from that. Huge updates site-wide to make your experience the best it can be. Stay around, read, post and enjoy - when your done you can go back to Facebook and 'like' us there too: datnet.org on Facebook

looks like the weather is clearing up for WSID tonight, so who is going out? im keen to spectate and cheer on the dattos

Was a pretty good night. Nobody showed up because of the rain so most people got 3 - 4 runs in before the rain started.

Wasnt too bad a night, Pete and I were the only 2 datto's (apart from the 2 door 1200) and we got 3 runs in each.

My times were 16.1, 16.0 and 16.0

Raced Pete all 3 times and twice i beat him to the 60ft mark

Wasnt too bad a night, Pete and I were the only 2 datto's (apart from the 2 door 1200) and we got 3 runs in each.

My times were 16.1, 16.0 and 16.0

Raced Pete all 3 times and twice i beat him to the 60ft mark

What were u driving scotty? the wags?

What were u driving scotty? the wags?

Nah got myself a 3.8L V6 720 king cab a few weeks ago, was hoping for a 15, so close!

dsc01875rg3.jpg

Maybe if you warm your tyres up on the start line rather than 100km away you might get a better launch

4704573418.jpg

Nice work

Hey, I heard that Craig FJP-510 pulled a 12.8 at 104ish last night.

A pretty decent effort for a 1600 with FJ20ET, Mcrotech, GT3540, 10PSI, RB25 box, R200 3.7, Toyo Proxes R888

Orlando (IDO-11Z) asked me to post up a note saying he plans to race tomorrow night at WSID if anyone is either keen to spectate or race with him.

It's finally had the full power tune sorted and he achieved around 370rwhp so he should finally crack into the 11's.

he had run 12.6, 12.2, 12.4 & a 12.8 (this one he launched on 23psi and missed 2nd) so no 11second pass whilst I was there. He did run 122mph so it has the top end its the 60ft time that kills it.

I saw that aqua one which I think is Jarrads mate run a high 12.

dsc01793mediumuy0.jpg

I only saw two 1600s both with FJs

Yeh i saw him miss 2nd aswell, after that I went home. He was lining up for another go, did he end up getting it?

I only saw two 1600s both with FJs

Yeh i saw him miss 2nd aswell, after that I went home. He was lining up for another go, did he end up getting it?

I just spoke to him again on his last run he got a 1.9 60ft'r and then 5th instead of 3rd, DOH.