nice mph! good for low to mid 11s there.

I think the only way to improve the 60ft is to get at least semi slick tyres

I reckon he needs softer suspension in the back to let it drop a bit. He knows he can do an 11 with slicks, but I think he just has something to prove on the street tyres....

Oh well, he'll get some practise in in another 3 months when gets back from sea

Yep, that's me in the front row - shutter open - on the other side! And sitting to my right is Mike FIVE10 in the white shirt.

I'm gonna send the two shots to Grant at Cackling Pipes and see if I can score sum free prints off him

Anyone out there tonight? Good nite for dragging the least amount of cars ive ever seen there!

Worst spectating nite saw the same cars every 20min and not once did the boards show up the ETs WTF?????

I like the new perminant big screen TV worth the extra $5 price hike!!

That sucks!

So they're charging $20 now for a spectator?

If they were really interested in growing the sport they'd slash the entry fee for spectators and racers in half and have more people there, but no...unfortunately the people running our 'government facility' have treated it like their own and are only interested in what's in one thing, money.

It's a bit steep I reckon....

And the big screen, whilst impressive in size, shows some fairly shitty, pixelated, low res crap images.... You're better off just looking at the cars on the track with your own two eyes.....

Anyways... I guarantee the big screen will be more about sponsor advertising space than anything else in the near future.... Pay an extra 5 bucks entry to watch large adverts on a large ordinary screen - yipee....

[RANTMODE=OFF]

yeah i was running the 1600 last night. ran 7 and a half passes because there was so few cars there...

best time was 13.24 with my shitty street tyres. i blew a uni joint on my right half shaft on my 8th pass and it put a swift end to my night!! hahaha at least it was only the halfshaft not my tail shaft lake the offcial said as he came up to my car mid track!

when it cained the uni joint on the diff side the halfshaft swung up and put a 15 cm diameter hole in my boot next to the drainage hole. lucky it didnt hit the fuel tank! only about 8 cm away from it! %#@!ing unis this will be the 2nd time in 6 months... or is that %#@!ing drag racing i should be saying? hahaha still had a good night.

anyone see that 240z out there? dammmmmmn nice.

who heading out tomrrow nite? me and some datto mates are going out to spectate. Hoping to see some dattos

might be going, my mate is going 2 race his BPT KE laser, me and a few friends built the motor and car and the motor has some serious work done. but having real troubles with traction, so trying to sort all that out.

might be going, my mate is going 2 race his BPT KE laser, me and a few friends built the motor and car and the motor has some serious work done. but having real troubles with traction, so trying to sort all that out.

Someone say torque steer.

i live like 15mins from the creek and its been raining on and off all day, probably isn't worth the drive.

yeh thats what im thinking. i have done the drive before only to find it has been cancelled at the last minute. Its a long drive from the shire

I'm taking my Datto to WSID tomorrow night - anyone else up for it?

I'll come out for a look havn't been out to the wsid 4 ages, Unfortunately the RTA still have the hoops out and unless something out of the ordinary happens tmrw I wont be bringing the 1600, It'd probably struggle to do a 19 second pass anyways lol

i went last week to be pit crew for my mate in his laser (bpt torque steer machine) was a dead night he got around 7 or 8 runs in. prob go back again tommorow if m not working.

Im not going to run but was goin to criuse out in the 180 so ill cya there jeff!

NEWS FLASH!

Jeff in SX 510 ran a 11.5 @ 122mph with only 17-18psi

It was pretty packed and only managed to do 4 runs, started with a 12.4 and only went quicker!

Awesome for time for a stock unopen SR with a disco potatoe

GO THE SR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats again Jeff

congrats jeff i was cheering for ya when you 11.5. It was a good night out there, ive never seen so many cars

was a very busy night. have a couple cars to add to the spotted thread too

my mate did average in his laser. not that anyone cares FWD poo hehe

best was high 12. no traction and he cant drive it .

also other mate in his sprinter snapped a shaft

and the white cressida that dropped fluid has some serious issues.. whatever happened cracked the front windscreen.

pretty good night.