• Announcements

• fly by

Still the original, still the best Nissan Datsun resource   11/02/2017

We set out to establish Datnet in the late '90s to provide the best Nissan-Datsun online resource, we don't plan to ever stray from that. Huge updates site-wide to make your experience the best it can be. Stay around, read, post and enjoy - when your done you can go back to Facebook and 'like' us there too: datnet.org on Facebook

Not a bad turnout! Few Datto's

DA75IN

IDO-11Z

Another white SR Datto, can't remember the plate but I thought it used to be IDO-11S or something like that

A few 1200's....

Results boys? I saw Mark run a 12.5 and IDO-11Z (Orlando) run 12.1

Good gee up to get mine back out.

Maybe we can do another datto night when it gets a bit cooler?

cackling pipes and badger photography but the images won't be up for a couple of days.

Mark (DA75IN) ended up with a 12.3 as his best run. I think orlando (IDO:11Z) got a 12.001 or something as his best run.

DOZ11Z did a 14.4 or something his first run, that's the only time I saw of that thing. There was a black 1200 4 door and a ute out there as well.

Best time for the night was that subaru that did a 8.7

Well done to Mark, good to get the monkey off your back and run a good time.

What mph?

Was that with the 18"s or some sensible rear wheels?

Considering it was last minute desicion was quiet supprised and pleased with the night there was a few dattos out was good having orlando there to gee me up .hopefully next time we can get a run together. my first run seen me get my ass WOOPED!!!! by some hectik creseda with a 1j monster in it ..it ran 9.9 all i seen was a big fuck off parachute ..

I managed to run into a few new datnet members aswell all in all was a good nite ...i was pretty pleased with my times considering i was running my fucked street tyres with 30psi in them..

My passes where alot smoother this time no missing any gears and no dramas for me with the fuel pressure.

So a good solid run was acheavable.. i feel that the car has proberly a little bit more in it. I think i could crack into the 11z with some desent tyres and a much better launch . this is probely the area i need to practice ..

...i was able to keep the car in forth gear over the line which was bringing me to 7200 rpm so the gearing is also near perfect...

all in all a good nite and i got to drive the car home which was much better also

What mph?

ahah thanks derek ...i managed to do a 114.7 mph at best running still 15psi ..yeah that was running the 18`s ...i can hang out with the cool kids now

What mph?

ahah thanks derek ...i managed to do a 114.7 mph at best running still 15psi ..yeah that was running the 18`s ...i can hang out with the cool kids now

Good man I did my time on my 17s with 32psi in them lol

let me no if you organise another one. ill bring my car out and smoke you again..

Well Done on the times boys... and thanks for the invite

Let us know when the next one is ...im keen to go out

let me no if you organise another one. ill bring my car out and smoke you again..

pffft... your on

Jon dont call shots you cant meet ....i on ther hand have smashed your shitty 12.8... so i have bragging rights over you and little miss MSP-510 and that gay bloke up the road joel ner ner ner ner

all on my trusty street tyres

Ps ill be round thursday night too look at that sump with you .

Jon dont call shots you cant meet ....i on ther hand have smashed your shitty 12.8... so i have bragging rights over you and little miss MSP-510 and that gay bloke up the road joel ner ner ner ner

i did a 12.8 my first and only time out, you took a number of goes to even bust 13s!

i did a 12.8 my first and only time out, you took a number of goes to even bust 13s!

At least my car can do more than ONE pass and not "bust" something

yeh that was a good night at wsid

i ran 14.1 at 100mph on 5psi with street tyres

then

13.2 at 106 on 15psi

13.8 at 108 on 15psi <----(bogged)

Does datnet organise drag nights?

The SDC/Datnet does organise them every so often...speaking of which.. there is one happening towards the end of February.

Who's keen on going?

has there been a date set by the SDC or is there a group of guys keen to make an official date that most of the dattos will be attending on the wednesday night? wouldnt mind goin out to watch the runs.